On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 06:30:28PM +0200, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Any reason on earth not to rebase your tree (== create new branch, move
> their the for-next tag) after an rc1 is out? how long does this take?

I'm not too worried about the base as there doesn't seem to be anything
pending for 4.5-rc right now.  But the fact that nothing is pending
worries me a bit given that a lot of work is out there on the list and
even reviewed.

Maybe we need more co-maintainers if the two current maintainers can't
handle the workload?