Thank you for your suggestion.

Paul Moore wrote:
> I believe the existing security_inet_conn_request() LSM hook should allow you
> to do what you want.  Adding another hook _after_ the inbound connection has
> been accepted is probably a bad idea.
Unfortunately, security_inet_conn_request() doesn't allow blocking operation.
I want to sleep inside this hook because I want to use
interactive operation by asking users whether to accept this connection or not.

> Is there some reason why you can't use security_socket_recvmsg()?  Also, don't
> forget that there are many other ways to read a network socket than just
> recvmsg().
security_socket_recvmsg() is called before retrieving a message.
I want a hook that is called after retrieving a message
because I want to use IP address and port number.
But it seems that there are cases (recvmsg() and read()?) where
__sock_recvmsg() is called with msg->name == NULL and msg->msg_namelen == 0
that makes what I want to do impossible.
To make IP address and port number always available,
some more changes (that are not related with LSM) are needed.
-
linux-security-module" in