On Friday, July 6 2007 1:25:22 pm Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> So, recv() returning -EPERM after dequing this message is acceptable?

Maybe :)

I would suggest sending a patchset to the list with both the LSM interface
change patch (the one we have been discussing) as well as your actual
LSM/personal-firewall patch.  You may also want to CC other relevant lists
(based on this discussion netdev comes to mind) on your posting as they
should probably review your suggested changes too.

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp