Linux-Setup Digest #68, Volume #20               Sun, 19 Nov 00 12:13:10 EST

Contents:
  Re: lilo: device exceeds 1024 cylinder limit (Tom Pfeifer)
  Need help with boot: rescue (J. Robert Buchanan)
  Re: staroffice installation ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  RH 7.0/Win2K Dual Boot FIX! ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: netscape 6 crashed on RH 6.2 (Steve Martin)
  Help with running javac and java on Linux ("David Dickinson")
  how make a new boot floppy? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: Linux boot from floppy SLOW ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Re: Linux boot from floppy SLOW ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  ftp: How I can use link in Wu - Ftpd ("MiniYop")
  "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid pre-processing token" (Rand Simberg)
  Help with perl !!! ("Jason")
  Re: "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid pre-processing token" (Matthew Haley)
  Re: linux kernel at end of large hard disk--dual boot question ("GH")
  Re: Installation problems with 40GB disk (cLIeNUX user)
  Re: printer setup problem ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Kernel Compilation Errors (was Re: "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid
pre-processing token") (Rand Simberg)
  Re: "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid pre-processing token" (Rand Simberg)
  Re: CD-RW failure - What do I try next? (Questioner)
  Re: SBLive Help! (Steve Bradley)

From: Tom Pfeifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: lilo: device exceeds 1024 cylinder limit
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:19:10 GMT

The newer versions of Lilo (v21.4 and above) now support booting beyond
1024 cylinders, but you need to use the keyword 'lba32' in
/etc/lilo.conf to do it. The fact that you got that error message means
that you have the newer version of Lilo.

Tom

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (J. Robert Buchanan)
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.admin
Subject: Need help with boot: rescue
Date: 19 Nov 2000 06:27:45 -0500

Hello,

I recently ran into some trouble after upgrading my laptop computer
from RH 6.2 to 7.0. Essentially after the upgrade, the system will not
boot. I suspect a LILO problem, perhaps the lilo that was run during
the upgrade was faulty in some way (bad option given, etc.) I made a
boot floppy from the boot.img file on the RH 7.0 binary CD-ROM and was
able to boot my laptop from it. I have partitioned the harddrive on my
laptop as follows:

/dev/hda1:      Windows 98 partition
/dev/hda2:      Linux /
/dev/hda3:      Linux swap
/dev/hda4:      Linux /home

Once I booted up from the floppy disk, I was able to mount
/dev/hda2. I created a subdirectory in /mnt called hda2 and issued to
command:

mount -t ext2 /dev/hda2 /mnt/hda2

That went fine. I was able to check out the new lilo.conf file created
by the upgrade program. I made one change to it, namely I removed the
"linear" option line since it wasn't in the lilo.conf file that had
been working under RH 6.2. Then I was ready to run /sbin/lilo. I
issued the command:

lilo -C /mnt/hda2/etc/lilo.conf -v

and I got the following error message:

Reading boot sector from /dev/hda
Fatal: open /dev/hda: No such file or directory

I noticed in the lilo.conf file there is a line which reads:

boot=/dev/hda

What am I doing wrong here? How can I mount the disk and not a
partition of the disk? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Buchanan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Phone: 717-872-3659, FAX: 717-871-2320, http://www.millersville.edu/~jbuchana
Mathematics Dept. Millersville University
P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: staroffice installation
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:04:32 GMT

This worked for me:

As su (root), move the so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin file to /usr/local

# mv so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin /usr/local

Change into the /usr/local directory

# cd /usr/local

These next two commands will install StarOffice 5.2

# chmod +x so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin
# ./so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin -net

When prompted to Select Installation Directory,
select /usr/local/office52   [The installation list /root/office52 by
default.]  You will be prompted to create the /usr/local/office52
directory.  Select Yes.   Click Complete.

When the installation is complete, each user on the system that wants
to use StarOffice will have to log in with their username and run the
setup file from their /home/username directory.

# /usr/local/office52/program/setup

After setup is complete, run the program with:

# /home/yourusername/office52/soffice

Or, create a shortcut.

Hope this helps.

Curt

In article <8v6r7g$3k9gj$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I already changed the permissions of all .bin files to 777 (chmod 777
> *.bin), but thanks anyway.
>
> "Scott Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > James wrote:
> > >
> > > sun's internet site tells me to run the
> > > so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-de-000.bin file, but when I try to do so I
get the
> > > message "cannot execute binary file".
> >
> > Try chmod 755 so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-de-000.bin.  I think that's in the
> > installation instructions (it's been a while).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RH 7.0/Win2K Dual Boot FIX!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:29:08 GMT

Red Hat/Windows 2000 dual boot problem - flashing
cursor!

**Possible Fix**

I am using the NT boot Loader which is installed
with Win2k and have RH installed on an extended
partition (on the same drive).
I installed LILO into the root "/" partition and
not to the MBR.

Following the instructions outlined in the
Linux+NT-Loader Mini How-To
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Linux+NT-
Loader-5.html), I peeled the first 512 bytes of
my root directory to a file called bootsect.lnx
on a floppy using dd.

In Win2k I copied the bootsect.lnx file to the
root of my C: drive and edited the boot.ini file
accordingly.

As quite a few people have pointed out, this
doesn't seem to work. Choosing Linux from the NT
Loader screen just produces a flashing cursor at
the top of your screen - nothing else.

I knew that this method should work, having done
it previously with Mandrake 7.1

I managed to solve the problem by doing the
following:

Login to linux as Root.

Open the /etc/lilo.conf file in a text editor.

Look for the line that says linear

Replace this line with lba32

Save the lilo.conf file changes

Fire up a console (as root) and execute Lilo by
typing:
/sbin/lilo -v
(the -v just outputs some extra info and isn't
vital)

Recreate the bootsect.lnx file by using dd as
described in the HOWTO. copy the new file to the
root of your C: drive in windoze, make sure that
your boot.ini entry still points to the correct
file (ie; C:\bootsect.lnx).

Reboot windows and choose linux from the NT
loader screen. Instead of the flashing cursor,
you should see the Red Hat/LILO startup screen.

I am a relative Linux newbie and don't yet really
understand why this problem occurs in the first
place, or why replacing the linear line for lba32
should fix it. I can only think that Red Hat
confgure LILO to be installed onto the MBR and
that by default the boot sector is larger than
512 bytes. I kind of stumbled accross this fix by
accident.

I hope this helps.

Jon Ratcliffe

In article <8uh1hm$6au$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  Doug Pippel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Howdy folks - I'm trying to set up my dual boot
Red Hat 7 and Windows
> 2000 system to start Linux from the hard drive
using the Win2K boot
> loader. I've stripped the boot sector from my
Linux boot floppy (first
> 512K), saved it to the file bootsect.lnx,
copied it to the root dir
> of my C: drive and modified my C:\BOOT.INI file
thusly:

> [boot loader]
> timeout=30
> default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)
\WINNT
> [operating systems]
> multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)
\WINNT="Microsoft Windows 2000
Professional" /fastdetect
> C:\BOOTSECT.LNX="Red Hat Linux v7.0"
>
> It's not working. When I select Linux nothing
happens. I get a blank screen
> with the cursor in the upper right-hand corner
but the system does not
> boot. I've also tried stripping the boot sector
from my Linux /boot partition
> on the hard disk with the same results - no
boot. I can boot from my Linux
> floppy just fine. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

From: Steve Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: netscape 6 crashed on RH 6.2
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:53:28 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Error msg is following when I start 'netscape 6', installed it on
> /usr/local/netscape, run by 'cd /usr/src/netscape' and './netscape'.
> Any help or suggestions?

Firstly, why are you going to /usr/src/netscape to run the
executable if you installed it in /usr/local/netscape? Is
this a typo?

> MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=.
>   LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./Cool:.:/root/.kde/lib:/usr/lib
>           LIBPATH=.:./Cool
>        SHLIB_PATH=.:./Cool
>       XPCS_HOME=./Cool
>       MOZ_PROGRAM=./mozilla-bin
>       MOZ_TOOLKIT=

Is there a /usr/local/netscape/Cool directory? It appears that
this is where the program is looking for its runtime info. If
not, then either you're launching from an inappropriate
directory (is NS6 *really* dependent on which directory you
launch from?? What a piece of crud), your installation is
whacked, or your environment variables aren't getting set
properly.

Are the installations on the two computers identical? Are the
environment variables set identically on the two machines?
How do the above lines look when you run on the laptop? Do
they show the same environment variable settings? That might
give a clue.

Hope this helps.

------------------------------

From: "David Dickinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help with running javac and java on Linux
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:25:31 -0000

Whan ever I try to run or compile anything in Linux using  java and javac I
get this:

It's not ThreadDeath, - and there's no exception handler.
  This is something I cannot handle
Aborted

I do not even understand what is going on with that message!??!??!

I know that some of the programs I am trying to run work, cos I have
compiled and run them on a Unix system!

Dave

PS: if this is not the right place for this type of question can someone
please redirect me!?

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how make a new boot floppy?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:44:39 GMT

 When I've installed Redhat, I've specified to install Lilo on a floppy.
But my floppy seems to be corrupt!
So what should I do?

Regards,
--
nico_duch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux,alt.linux
Subject: Re: Linux boot from floppy SLOW
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:52:02 GMT

  I' got the same problem...But what's the way to use Loadlin?
Is anyone should tell me how to solve that...

regards,

--
nico_duch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux,alt.linux
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:54:15 GMT

--
nico_duch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: "MiniYop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ftp: How I can use link in Wu - Ftpd
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:06:00 GMT

I read about it but all I tried doesn't work, can someone help me or give
any info, doc, where explain it?

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rand Simberg)
Subject: "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid pre-processing token"
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:52:42 GMT

I'm doing a kernel upgrade to 2.2.17, and getting lots of these
messages during 'make bzImage'.

What does it mean, and what should I do about it?

simberg.interglobal.org  * 310 372-7963 (CA) 307 739-1296 (Jackson Hole)
interglobal space lines  * 307 733-1715 (Fax) http://www.interglobal.org

Replace first . with @ and throw out the "@trash." to email me.
Here's my email address for autospammers: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------

From: "Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help with perl !!!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:57:50 GMT

Hi all,

Why can't I run perl??? If I change the .pl to .cgi work fine but if I leave
it .pl it show all the text !!! My perl extention is fine, example:
#!/usr/bin/perl
It worked on other website but not my server ???

Please help !!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matthew Haley)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:58:55 -0000

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:52:42 GMT,
 Rand Simberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I'm doing a kernel upgrade to 2.2.17, and getting lots of these
>messages during 'make bzImage'.
>
>What does it mean, and what should I do about it?

I don't believe it's a real problem. I've been seeing that also, let me
guess are you running RedHat 7.0 by chance?

 8:59am up 10:26, 2 users, load average: 0.21, 0.21, 0.18

------------------------------

From: "GH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: linux kernel at end of large hard disk--dual boot question
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:16:58 +0100

I have tried a similar config (multiboot & 20GB).
The only config that was working were having a 10 MB partition mounted as
/boot (the place where the kernel loads from) under the 8GB limit AND under
the 1024 cyl. limit.
The total partition had to be under both these limits. The distrib was a RH6.1

I didn't have any experience with the new version of lilo.

Linux isn't the only o.s. who have booting problem over the 8 GB limit. Win &
Netware too.

You might try to move your winme partition a bit (try partition magic, latest
version), then create a 10 or 16 MB partition for /boot and maybe a swap (run
faster on the begining of disk). install lilo on the /boot partition rather
than on MBR (win would break it).

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (cLIeNUX user)
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.admin
Subject: Re: Installation problems with 40GB disk
Date: 19 Nov 2000 19:36:54 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris F Clark wrote:
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.admin
>> From: Chris F Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Installation problems with 40GB disk
>> Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 04:49:03 GMT
>>
>> I have (a no longer new*) HP 9680C with Win 98 2e installed.  I'd like
>> to make the system dual boot with Linux.  I have made space on the
>> drive (see chart below) where the 1st partition is a small (300mb)
>> ext2 partition so that it would definitely not span the 1024 cylinder
>> limit.  (* The system is no longer new, because I've been trying off
>> and on in my spare time to load Linux on to it since mid Summer.)
>>
>> However, when running Linux fdisk (or disk druid), it refuses to read
>> the partition table and thus refuses to install anything on to it.  If
>> during the install, I switch to the bash prompt and do a "mknod
>> /dev/hda1 b 3 1", I can mount the partition I want to put / onto and
>> it shows a 300mb file system with only lost+found (however that does
>> not help since fdisk still refuses to read the partition table).
>>
>> /dev/hda - Model Maxtor 94098U8
>> partitions
>> hda1 300MB ext2 (for linux /)
>> hda2 300MB unformatted
>> hda3 2GB   fat32 (win 98 2e)
>>
>Hmm. Not sure what you are doing here.
>
>I fought long and hard with vanilla Win98 to get it to co-exist with Linux.
>
>How I did it (over a year ago) was to build a DOS boot disk using Win98, and use
>DOS FDISK to partition the 4GB disk as follows:
>
>500MB for windows
>3.xGB for linux
>127MB for the linux swapfile partition
>
>Note that I found that DOS FDISK didn't want to play unless I rebooted after
>making each setting.
>
>Then I installed windows into the first partition, using FAT16, NOT FAT32,
>followed by a Linux install into the rest. Dual boot achieved by using LILO.
>
>Beware! Win98 will try to persuade you to create one big partition. It really
>_does_ try to grab everything for itself.
>
>Moreover, I observed that if you have any trace of Linux on disk when you try a
>Win98 install, it behaves like a spoilt child,

That is now my favorite description of Microsoft.

> and refuses point blank to
>install unless it can grab all the disk. That also includes the situation where
>you have linux on a second disk - at a later point I decided to add another disk
>purely with linux, and Win98 refused to install unless I would let it format
>that - I cheated and physically disconnected it - then Win98 was happy.
>
>> Extended Partition (rest of disk)
>>    128mb swap
>>    128mb swap
>>    128mb ext2 (for /tmp)
>>    128mb ext2 (for /var)
>>    2GB   ext2 (for /usr)
>>    8GB   ext2 (for /home)
>>    24GB  fat32
>>
>> The above setup is a close mirror to another system that dual boots
>> Linux and win98 that I bought from a Linux house (ASL Labs).
>>
>> The error message I get from fdisk is:
>>
>> The number of cylinders for this disk is set to 5293.
>> This is larger than 1024, and may cause problems with:
>> 1) software that runs at boot time (e.g. LILO)
>> 2) booting and partitioning software from other OSs
>>    (e.g. DOS FDISK, OS/2 FDISK)
>>
>> Unable to read /dev/hda
>>
>> Note doing a "cd /dev;mknod hda b 3 0;chmod 777 hda" does not help
>> make the partition readable either.  I once tried running cat on
>> /dev/hda (the installation CD doesn't have "more"), but of course it
>> wasn't sufficiently human readable (and also went by too quickly).
>>
>> Is there something wierd about large ATA drives--that's what this one
>> claims to be?  Could something be protecting the partition table so
>> that fdisk can't read it?  Why could the system read the partition
>> table well enough to be able to mount /dev/hda1, but not to run fdisk?
>> Is it possible that win98 (or partition magic) has put something into
>> the partition table that makes it unreadable by fdisk?
>>
>> Are there other partition reading/editing tools?  Way back in the dark
>> ages I used to have something like "Disk Repair" or "Dr. Dos" that
>> allowed me to read and edit the disk raw (in hex) or in "partition
>> table format" (as well as in FAT16 format and a host of other
>> things).
>>
>> Are there ways of installing the software without running fdisk or
>> disk druid?  I've already got the partitions setup.  I just need to
>> put Linux into them and install lilo.
>>
>What I have also done on another PC (using Suse 7.0 now) is to install linux
>beyond the 1024 cylinder limit, and use a floppy to boot. Works a treat. Take
>the floppy out and it boots to NT instead. Yes - after my struggles with Win98 I
>decided it was not worth the paper the license certificate was written on, so
>went NT instead.

I did a floppy boot at my last job to side-step the admin. All I needed
was some non-W2k disk space. He's happy. I'm happy. It doesn't occur to
WinDoS people that Linux boots off floppy. Remind them.

Rick Hohensee

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: printer setup problem
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:28:05 GMT

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Hi, I am trying to setup my printer under linux. It's an Epson
Stylus
> > 440 and acording to the prinitng database it should be 100%
compatible
> > with Linux. I have read around the forums and tryed a lot of things
but
> > nothing works. Printtool simply does not find it.
> >
> >  When I do
> >  /sbin/modprobe lp  I get:
> >  /lib/modules/2.2.16-22/misc/lp.o: init_module: Device or resource
busy
> > Hint: insmod errors can be caused
> >  by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ
parameters
> >  /lib/modules/2.2.16-22/misc/lp.o: insmod
> >  /lib/modules/2.2.16-22/misc/lp.o
> > failed/lib/modules/2.2.16-22/misc/lp.o: insmod lp failed
> >
> >  Under Windows it tells me that the IRQ is 5.
> >
> >  So my question:
> >
> >  1. Is there a default IRQ for the parallel port, like the COM ports
and
> > what is it?
>
> IRQ 7
>
> >  2. If there is a default IRQ and it is not 5, what can I do to
> > configure the module to look for the port at IRQ 5.
>
> You could add a line like this to your /etc/lilo.conf:
>
>       append="lp=0x378,0"
>
> Sets it to IRQ 0, aka polling mode.
>
> --

Thanx. I actualy found a post here that told me to add a line to
modules.conf that tells the parport_pc module that the irq is 5. So now,
printtool finds the pritner and sets it up properly. However nothing
prints on it, no test pages, nothing. When I try to print a test page it
tells me that it has sent it to the printer but nothing comes out of it.
I guess I am going to start searching the news now for that kind of
problem!
P.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rand Simberg)
Subject: Kernel Compilation Errors (was Re: "Warning: Pasting would not give a valid
pre-processing token")
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:41:25 GMT

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:52:42 GMT, in a place far, far away,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rand Simberg) made the phosphor on my

>I'm doing a kernel upgrade to 2.2.17, and getting lots of these
>messages during 'make bzImage'.
>
>What does it mean, and what should I do about it?

I just blew away my usr/src/linux directory and started over from
scratch.  This time I didn't get that string of error messages, but I
still some errors at the end--

I got the following:

checksum.S:231: badly punctuated parameter list in #define
checksum.S:237: badly punctuated parameter list in #define
make[2]: *** [checksum.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/lib'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/lib'
make: ***[_dir_arch/i386/lib] Error 2

What are these errors, what might cause them?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rand Simberg)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:42:45 GMT

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:58:55 -0000, in a place far, far away,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matthew Haley) made the phosphor on my

>>I'm doing a kernel upgrade to 2.2.17, and getting lots of these
>>messages during 'make bzImage'.
>>
>>What does it mean, and what should I do about it?
>
>I don't believe it's a real problem. I've been seeing that also, let me
>guess are you running RedHat 7.0 by chance?

How did you ever guess?    :-)

I got past that one, but still am having problems getting an image
file--see my followup...

simberg.interglobal.org  * 310 372-7963 (CA) 307 739-1296 (Jackson Hole)
interglobal space lines  * 307 733-1715 (Fax) http://www.interglobal.org

Replace first . with @ and throw out the "@trash." to email me.
Here's my email address for autospammers: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------

Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.hardware
Subject: Re: CD-RW failure - What do I try next?
From: Questioner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19 Nov 2000 08:55:23 -0800

Young4ert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I know ACER 8432i has 8MB buffer and this CenDyne only has 2MB buffer.

Thanks for the info.  I have since noted that one ACER drive has a
similar (but not exact) ROM version ID as mine.  BTW, CenDyne's web
page (or is it CompUSA's or both) shows a 4MB drive with better
access times someone thought to be a Plextor drive.  The old
bait-and-switch (which I knew about when I got hooked).

> R U sure you had written or simulate written the CD?

Yup.  And as I noted, the disk surface gets modified.

------------------------------

From: Steve Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SBLive Help!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:07:43 GMT

Brendan Farthing wrote:

> To get SB Live working on RH 6.1 you have to manually update the
> Kernel and get a SB Live driver. This is fairly complex for a new
> user. You can get the driver Soundblaster's Linux area:
> http://opensource.creative.com

Seems to me you can just update the kernel and not worry about the driver,
no?  I just bought and installed an SB Live! card after deciding that my
MX300 would never work properly...all I did was build add soundblaster
support to my kernel (it was an option in xconfig) and recompile.  Didn't
need to get drivers.

Using 2.4.0-test9
--
Steve Bradley

Registered Linux User#187404
(register at www.linuxcounter.org)
ICQ#19864616

** FOR YOUR REFERENCE **

    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can send mail to the entire list (and comp.os.linux.setup) via:

    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

End of Linux-Setup Digest