Hello Dave & all,

anyone having a comment about the below? This is a quote from an article published on the excellent <http://lwn.net> so I assume that they are good sources, although I have not yet come to verify them.

Finally, and, perhaps, most interestingly, SCO has included a set of other files (exhibit 28-G) for which it claims ownership. The first part of this list consists of the Linux streams (LiS) patch which has never been part of the mainline kernel. Interestingly, the LiS distribution was hosted at Caldera for some time. But the company formerly known as Caldera would rather forget that now; the company claims, in its filing, the LiS has not appeared in "any Linux-related product distributed by SCO."

br.
--
Francois-Xavier "FiX" KOWALSKI     /_ __  Tel:+33 (0)4 76 14 63 27
OpenCall Business Unit -- OCBU    / //_/  Fax:+33 (0)4 76 14 14 88