Using linux 5.9 and a custom board with Allwinner R16 and AXP223.
When I shutdown the board with a soft shutdown the voltage regulators
remain on.
When I check 3v0, 3v3, 1v5 from the AXP223 with the multi-meter they are
still on.
Then when I try to power the board back on with the power key it does not
power on.
Results appear to be same for the BananaPi M2M board, it does not power
back on.
How can I be sure the AXP223 is receiving the proper power off command?

Thank you,
Chris