Hi,

On 12/19/2013 01:12 PM, Olliver Schinagl wrote:
On 19-12-13 15:22, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Olliver Schinagl
<oliver+l...@schinagl.nl> wrote:
On 19-12-13 10:58, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:

From: Ma Haijun <mahaij...@gmail.com>

A better commit message on this patch would be good, especially explaining
it a bit deeper or referencing where you found this.

You mean A20 user manual reference? Sure. I'll add that.
Though Hans has already merged the other half of the original fix.
Yeah I saw; it's just that I wasn't aware and the commit log was a little to
uncertain if this is a 'we think this is a fix' or 'we found this in the docs
so should be a fix' :)

To answer that: the pull and drive control registers have
2 bits per pin, so the masking with ~(0xf << offset) done before
was not only clearing the bits of the pin in question but also
of the next higher pin (ie when setting pull for A3, pull for A4
would be cleared).

This likely has never been an issue since we tend to set
pull from low pin number to high pin number ...

Feel free to use the above as commit msg btw.

Regards,

Hans