Hi,

On 01/14/2014 11:22 AM, Carlo Caione wrote:
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I know it is pretty late for this, and that most of you have already made
travel
arrangements, sorry about that.

I have this last moment spontaneous idea that it would be fun for people who
are in or
near Brussels anyways (*), to do some sunxi hacking on the Friday before
Fosdem.

Benjamin Henrion, who is also helping with organizing the sunxi dinner
Saturday evening,
has reserved some room for this at the urlab hackerspace: http://urlab.be/
which is around the corner of the Fosdem venue.

If you think this would be fun and plan to join us Friday please let me
know. If I get out of bed early enough I can be there at 10 AM, but as you
can
imagine if no-one else is coming (or just not that early) then I'll probably
go
there a bit later :)

AFAIK, we can stay there till as late as we want, although I think we'll
probably
head out for dinner and then to the Beerfest at 20pm at the latest.

I'll be in bruxelles around 4pm, a bit late :(
Anyway let me know if there will be people there.

I will be at the urlab at around 12:00 (if I make my train connection otherwise
13:00), I plan to stay till 20:00 and then go out for dinner. Maybe I'll see
you there, if not I'm sure we'll meet on Saturday.

Regards,

Hans