On 22-01-14 20:16, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 01/14/2014 11:19 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 17:13 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi All,

I know it is pretty late for this, and that most of you have already
made travel
arrangements, sorry about that.

I have this last moment spontaneous idea that it would be fun for
people who are in or
near Brussels anyways (*), to do some sunxi hacking on the Friday
before Fosdem.

Benjamin Henrion, who is also helping with organizing the sunxi
dinner Saturday evening,
has reserved some room for this at the urlab hackerspace:
http://urlab.be/
which is around the corner of the Fosdem venue.

If you think this would be fun and plan to join us Friday please let me
know. If I get out of bed early enough I can be there at 10 AM, but
as you can
imagine if no-one else is coming (or just not that early) then I'll
probably go
there a bit later :)

It sound cool! I'm arriving at Brussels Midi at 1405 on Friday
afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll have other Xen/work related commitments
that afternoon though. Would it be OK to just rock up, assuming you get
enough confirmed interest to go ahead?

I will be at the urlab at around 12:00 (if I make my train connection
otherwise 13:00),
it is fine if you decide to show up announced, I plan to stay till 20:00
and then go
out for dinner. I hope to see you there.
Hans, totally off-topic, but do you know if they can panelize PCB's at Urlab? Existing PCB's that is.

oliver

Regards,

Hans