Thanks Pat,

I have used the correct syntax, but still, stuck at the SUNXI logo; at this
moment I have a few questions:

1> my cpu is A13, your u-boot is for A20, I would think that is not working
for me?

2> I have been using lichee-dev, sun5i_a13 board, trying to modify the
configurations as shown before;  when I was adding my board to the
u-boot-sunxi, I had to add a dram_myboard.c to configure the DRAM by
following the sunxi wiki instructions, I tried to do with and without the
DRAM stuff, the same, stuck at the logo, I believe I have to get the serial
port working first.

Thank you very much for all help so far, I greatly appreciated.

-Hunter