Hi Timo,

Thanks for the detailed answer to my questions, really appreciate that.

I have done the same thing, still I am stuck at the logo screen, feels like
there is something else is missing in my case.

1> I don't see any serial output from NAND boot, did you see anything on
the serial console if you were using serial output?
2> anyone knows if the logo has been displayed, does it imply that
u-boot.bin got loaded at all?

I think in my case, the question is why u-boot.bin built from sun5i_a13
with the CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND modification doesn't print any output at all?
 in the common/main.c:
205 static inline int abortboot(int bootdelay)

 206 {
 207     int abort = 0;
 208
 209 #ifdef CONFIG_MENUPROMPT
 210     printf(CONFIG_MENUPROMPT);
 211 #else
 212     printf("Hit any key to stop autoboot: %2d ", bootdelay);
 213 #endif

would always print "Hit any key to stop autoboot:", even if something went
wrong later? but I saw nothing from console, (UART1 that is I am using and
good with SD boot).

Still baffled, :-(

Regards,
-Hunter