Hi Neal,

The link seems broken while I was trying to get the image: wget
http://pengpod.com/dl/images/pengpod1000-linaro-flashcard-2013.03.29.img.tar.gz

However, I can set things up by following the same logic, but I need to
confirm one change, for nandb, what changes need to be made? I plan to edit
binary image out from my board, there are actually 2 entries for the
environment,

one setup root=/dev/nandc
the other setup root=/dev/nandd

according to your notes, we will dd uImage into nandc, so say, if I will
use nandj (which is 5G in size) as the rootfs, should I change the both
nandc and nandd to nandj or just nandd to nandj?

Thanks,
-Hunter