Hi,

Ah I just send a mail about the need to use the rc-core subsys myself, I did not
know we already had a driver using that. Do you have a link to the old posting
of
that driver ? That would be a great starting point for Alexander to get
something
ready for the mainline (iirc the cir driver was against 3.4 ?)

I carefully put it aside ;-). Find a patch that hooks it into 3.4.79 here:

https://github.com/OpenBricks/openbricks/blob/master/config/platforms/arm/a10/packages/linux/patches/0002-ir-core-support.diff

--

Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle