Input, nom nom nom!

I cut by {0x7c,0xFFFFFF16} termination I get 14 blocks.

Which is interesting because doing "strings" on your android driver I see:

Downlaod GSL1680E_FW_86VS_INET
Downlaod GSL1680E_FW_86VSH_INET
Downlaod GSL1680E_FW_66V_M4302_INET_V2
Downlaod GSL3680_FW_shenghexiang0072
Downlaod GSL1680D_FW_86VSH_INET
Downlaod GSL1680D_FW_86VS_INET
Downlaod GSLx680_FW_85V_M501V
Downlaod GSL1680_FW_newdingshengwei_1
Downlaod GSLx680_FW_86FV_M728_TOPSUN_C0801
Downlaod GSLx680_FW_NEWDINGSHENGWEI_OGS_4
Downlaod GSL1680_FW_newdingshengwei_5
Downlaod GSL1680_FW_TOPSUN_OGS_G7009
Downlaod GSLX680_FW_86V_TOPSUN_OGS
Downlaod GSL1680_FW_haina

Which is what you listed at one point.

But only two of the blocks have information that I have any information about (and that information could of course be wrong).

However, if I run this new extractor against my own firmware. It cuts it up into multiple ones, only one of which has information we know. And all but one of them work on their own. So I've taken the working one that still has the known information in it.

My android driver doesn't have the handy little list of the different contained firmwares though.

Anyway, updated the extractor. Thank you very much. :-)

In your android driver 000a5f00-000b27b0 really does look like there is firmware for something. It just doesn't look like a GSLX680.

I can well believe the suspend stuff shouldn't still be in there, again a left over from the port that I wasn't using.
Early suspend could well be a problem. Just remove it.

Joe