On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Code Kipper <codekip...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Are you aware that this ml is called "linux-sunxi" right?
>>
> Yes and so is the website where a lot of this information is stored. Is
> Android really OT?, it's described here http://linux-sunxi.org/Android.

So what? This is a ml not a wiki, on the wiki you can find a lot of
related stuff.

> I would say that anything sunxi related is relevant here. If this was a
> purely kernel hangout, I would miss a lots of quite interesting
> information. It's not like this ml is flooded with questions.

The fact that there aren't that many questions doesn't allow people to
be OT and, please, consider also that the you can find something OT
interesting but a lot of other people are annoyed by it.
See, the problem is that often the posts in this ml are definitely OT
(see the Puneet B posts) so Julian is welcome to try to keep things on
topic.

FWIW I already proposed in the irc channel to create a ml specifically
for kernel development (on vger maybe?)

Aaaaaaas usual IMHO,

Ciao :)

--