Hi All,

I asked Allwinner about the possibility of donation of a few A80 developer
boards to developers and I got a positive response. So, I'll be doing the
clerical work to arrange the donation.

There should be several batches of boards being donated.
This first batch is for five A80 OptimusBoard developer boards. I think
they should be coming in the packaging that is shown at
http://community.arm.com/thread/6449

The criteria are:
1. You have already done some relevant work with other Allwinner SoCs.
2. You plan to do work with the board towards mainline Linux support
(describe what).
This also includes any work with u-boot or other packages that let the A80
boot with a mainline kernel.

Send me mail in private if you are interested to receive one.
I'll process the requests and forward to Allwinner so that they can send
the boards.
If there are more than five requests, I'll keep the details for the
subsequent batch.

Simos