Hi,

On 10-01-15 17:40, Lars Doelle wrote:
Hans,

First of all thanks for your work on this!

Its a pleasure, as a find virtually everything so perfectly prepared. Its some
kind of exciting treasure hunt game, though, as quite some stuff is new for
me.

Can you verify that your PCB says it is a Inet K970 ? If it is we
should probably rename the u-boot defconfig to that before merging it.

The PCB silkscreen is as reported and the Androids build number also
contains "K970". Since the devices are re-branded and resold over quite
some pipeline, obscuring everything, I'm glad, to come closer towards a
more proper device identification, now.

The most visual change against what Inet has on their web page
http://www.inet-tek.com/a/K970/20130831/131.html appears to be
the back cover, which is aluminum in my case and has "stereo" speakers.

Do you want me to re-post the patches under the new name?

Yes please, and with a dtb entry added please.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans