Hi Blake,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:53 AM, Blake Gripling
<blakegriplin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that, guys. I do know that Linux-Sunxi's scope is more on, well,
> you know, but since you guys have downloads for most of the SDKs used, I
> thought it wouldn't hurt to try and ask. Didn't mean to sound silly in front
> of you and all.

We have downloads for the SDKs and a few other bits and pieces
available mostly for reference.

> As for the wiki, yes I know it isn't a mere buyer's guide either - I do
> intend to post details on my device since not much appears to have been said
> on it from what I gathered. Underappreciated, so to speak.
>
> Now on the topic of the 6210 - I assume this still calls for the .bin
> firmware and the NVRAM text file to be present, yes?

If you're using a mainline kernel, then I believe the files needed are
in the linux-firmware repository.

If you're using 3.3 and the "dhd" driver, then I don't know, but they
might be included with the driver.

Thanks,

--
Julian Calaby