cedarx2.0 is a refactoring of cedarx1.0. The job is finished about just
three month ago and not used by most vendors yet. Some work is still needed
to port cedarx2.0 to linux. The directory of cedarx2.0 in Android SDK is
frameworks/av/media/liballwinner. The directory of cedarx1.0 in Android SDK
is frameworks/av/media/CedarX-Projects. Most part of cedarx2.0 is open
source. It's not the same situation compared with cedarx1.0. Maybe it is not
a big step and not enough, it is a right direction.