Hi All,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Julian Calaby <julian.cal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:29 AM,  <m...@markvdb.be> wrote:
>> No sources I guess :-( But maybe something useful to be gleaned from it?
>>
>> http://www.orangepi.org/downloaded/download.html
>
> Unless source code is provided, it's mostly useless to us.

Following on from that, looking at the wiki, apparently the Orange Pi
Plus [1] and Orange Pi Mini 2 [2] were supported, however the DTBs and
FEX files are nowhere to be found, so I've amended the wiki to reflect
this.

Both of these pages were made by the user "orangepi" who appears to be
writing pages with claims that devices are supported without actually
following through on releasing the required files and in the process
pointing users to non-sunxi repositories for those files. (I.e. [3] -
[4] has already been fixed)

Do we have a contact at Xunlong / OrangePi we can poke about this?

Finally, is anyone working on support for the H3 SoC?

Thanks,

Julian Calaby

[1] https://linux-sunxi.org/Xunlong_Orange_Pi_Plus
[2] https://linux-sunxi.org/Xunlong_Orange_Pi_Mini_2