HI,

I realize encoder reference
linux-codec-release-V1.2(https://github.com/juanfont/cedar-encoder),The
encoder operation interface VENC_CMD_SET_FROFILE_LEVEL,
VENC_CMD_SET_BITRATE,VENC_CMD_SET_QP_RANGE
not be used, after setting the encoder does not support this command is
given, According to the documentation 'AWCodec Development Reference Manual
V1.2' know encoder modes are CBR (constant bit stream) / VBR (dynamic
streams) mode, but we can not use VBR mode,I try to change the bitrate when
encoder running through an interface VENC_CMD_BASE_CONFIG, there is no
effect, A20 platform is not provide VBR stream dynamic regulation mode ,and
the default is now the encoder base profile mode, I want to set for the High
profile can not.

在 2015年4月29日星期三 UTC+8上午10:37:37,kevin.z.m.zh写道: