On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:20:24 -0700 (PDT)
sufi al hussaini hassani kamili raheemi <sufialhussa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone tried this specific DRAM (Samsung's SDRAM 'K4B1G1646G BCK0')?

Regarding the "has anyone tried" part of the question, this particular
DDR3 chip does not seem to be very popular, according to the information
from http://linux-sunxi.org/DDR3

However this should not be a problem and DRAM should work just fine.
Assuming that the board itself is not defective.

> I was wondering if someone could provide me with '[dram_para]' for the FEX
> file for this specific RAM.

The FEX file is not used by U-Boot at all. All the DRAM parameters are
configured in the U-Boot defconfig files. And this is explained at:

    http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_U-boot#DRAM_Settings

The http://linux-sunxi.org/Fex_Guide#SDRAM section probably needs to
be adjusted and explicitly say that you don't want to touch this stuff
unless using the Allwinner's boot0 bootloader and/or livesuit.

If there is some other part of the wiki with misleading information,
please let us know.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka