Hi Euge,

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:24 AM, euge sobrino <e...@pcbya.com> wrote:
> I need to decode a analog signal, but i cannot see any reference nor
> documentation of the 4 TVIN pins of A20.  I Even see cubietruck has the
> connector attached but no references. Am I missing anything or is another
> undocumented stuff from allwinner.

It's almost completely undocumented and there is no upstream driver for it.

This seems to be one of the few references of people working on it:
http://www.cubieforums.com/index.php?topic=1064.0

I must point out that the "TVIN" subsystem consists of two parts, one
which (apparently) decodes analogue (composite?) signals and one which
decodes DVB (Transport Stream) digital TV.

As far as I'm aware, no viable driver exists for either part, no
documentation exists and nobody is working on either of them at the
moment.

If you must have TV input now, I recommend getting a USB TV decoder.
Otherwise you might be able to get something working from the hints on
the link above.

Thanks,

--
Julian Calaby