Hi,

On 18-06-15 08:53, Thomas Kaiser wrote:
Anyone interested in a chinese A31s SBC called Banana Pi M2?

I'm interested, so that I can add upstream u-boot and kernel (dts file)
support for it. If you're ok with donating it to me let know and I'll
send you a private mail with my address (I'm in the Netherlands so
shipping should be ok).

The board works, UART is accessible but the software the vendor provides
(and his attitude) really suck:
http://www.bananapi.com/index.php/forum/general-discussion-for-bpi-m2/895-status-quo-of-m2-regarding-software-support#2538

I feel I have to respond to this, I agree that bananapi.com is not
a good community player and the BPI boards they sell are best avoided (*).

However it is important to not mixup these bananapi people with the
original bananapi people from lemaker.org and the original bananapi
and bananapro boards. The people from lemaker.org are nice friendly
people who do work together with the linux-sunxi community, unlike
the people from bananapi.com.

Confusing I know, which is why I felt I had to put in a good word
for the people from lemaker.org, who as said are good people.

Regards,

Hans

*) Still as the sunxi community we should try to help people unfortunate
enough to have bought such a board