dear all , i am lionwang from sinovoip .  i am sinovoip CEO and founder.

sorry  for bananapi.com forum not support good.

as everyone know . we do the first banana pi M1 work together with foxconn .

lemaker is my agent , we agree lemaker forum support maker at the first time.
and transfer  all hardware SCH and software to  lemaker untill they copy banana
pi hardware .

so we must build ourself forum and support bananapi.com the same time. but
bananapi.com is build for Dr LUO ,he is at USA. but thid website forum not very
good for post for user .

now , sinovoip and foxconn  will build ourself forum :forum.banana-pi.org/
github:https://github.com/bpi-sinovoip sinovoip and foxconn will do all banan
pi support from here by ourself.