I received one answer by mail, init of lcd screen is done by u-boot, I
found useful informations by looking in u-boot/configs/ folder and with
some grep and looking tablets defconfig files. At least it works on my
"no-name" a20 tablet I will try later on lime2, I didn't received the lcd
cable yet.

useful options for lcd(in my case):
CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_MODE="x:800,y:480,depth:18,pclk_khz:33000,le:45,ri:209,up:22,lo:22,hs:1,vs:1,sync:3,vmode:0"
CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_POWER="PH8"
CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_BL_EN="PH7"
CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_BL_PWM="PB2"

Alexis.