Hi,

I got  Q88 tablet with a broken screen from the flea market for 4EUR.

Soldered the pins on the back for the serial port, got the console
working by powering the device from the USB port AND from the 5V DC
with a Nokia plug:

==========================
dram size =512
0xa215aaa5,0x410b0413
super_standby_flag = 0
HELLO! BOOT0 is starting!
boot0 version : 1.6.0
Succeed in opening nand flash.
Succeed in reading Boot1 file head.
The size of Boot1 is 0x00064000.
The file stored in 0X00000000 of block 2 is perfect.
Check is correct.
Ready to disable icache.
Succeed in loading Boot1.
Jump to Boot1.
[       0.156] boot1 version : 1.7.0
[       0.156] pmu type = 3
[       0.157] bat vol = 3313
[       0.192] axi:ahb:apb=3:2:2
[       0.192] set dcdc2=1400, clock=1008 successed
[       0.194] key
[       0.206] no key found
[       0.206] flash init start
[       0.206] NB1 : enter NFB_Init
[       0.209] NB1 : enter phy init
[       0.212] [NAND] nand driver(b) version: 0x0x00000002,
0x0x00000012, data: 0x20130602
[       0.220] get the good blk ratio from hwscan : 912
[       0.225] NB1 : nand phy init ok
[       0.266] NB1 : init ok
[       0.266] flash init finish
[       0.266] fs init ok
[       0.269] fattype FAT16
[       0.271] fs mount ok
[       0.277] script finish
[       0.278] power finish
[       0.278] nand ratio=912
[       0.281] storage_type=0
[       0.292] BootMain start
[       0.292] 0
[       0.320] init to usb pc
[       0.343] power_start=0x00000002
[       0.343] power trigger
[       0.343] startup status = 0
[       2.431] base bat_cal = 0
[       6.831] extenal power low go high startup
[       6.831] enter standby

The device does not go further. Any idea what I can do with it?

I tried to DD an image on a microsd card, still the same. I left the
device powered for 2 hours, still stuck at the same message.

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403