Hi,

is there a known issue with the current 3.4.104 on A10 devices? I gave it a try
on
a Cubieboard using the same config that is O.K. with 3.4.103 and it would not
boot:

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 48000000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-3.4.104
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    4086864 Bytes = 3.9 MiB
   Load Address: 40008000
   Entry Point:  40008000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK

Starting kernel ...

The last message will stay for a few seconds and then the board will reboot
leading
to the same situation. My A20 build (Cubieboard2) does not show this behaviour.

--

Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle