Hi Igor,

(funny to see the same people in different forums ;)

> + upgrade all the way to .110 I can confirm it's working fine on Cubieboard 1
> Note that patches
> not need just work out of the box. I  to fix them. If you want to tray, you
> can find them
> here: https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib/tree/second/patch/kernel
> (patch-103-104, 104-105, ...)

Thanks for the pointer. Maybe I'll try them, but it's all about spare time...

> I use my own configuration and a bundle of patches over it but even without
> it should work just fine.

Just out of curiosity: Do you have CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_SECCOMP_FILTER,
CONFIG_SECCOMP_FILTER
and CONFIG_SECCOMP enabled?

Forthermore, does this:

# CONFIG_KERNEL_GZIP is not set