Hi,

I am working on DDR support for the MMC controllers.
Unfortunately none of my boards support signal voltage switching to 1.8V,
(and I suspect no boards do), so I cannot try out UHS-1 modes.

I have 4 boards that have eMMC chips connected to MMC2.
These are the A80 Optimus, Cubieboard4, Sinlinx SinA33, and SinA31s.
eMMC DDR 52 is working on all but the SinA31s. The delay values
from Allwinner kernel sources do not work.

Can Allwinner provide the delay values for A31/A31s MMC2 DDR50?

Ongoing work can be found here:

https://github.com/wens/linux/commits/sun9i-wip

If anyone knows of any boards that support SD card voltage switching,
please let me know.

Regards
ChenYu