Hello everybody,

I’m currently building a project on top of an Olimex LIME A20 board.
On sunxi kernel 3.4, ethernet over USB OTG is working, but on vanilla kernel
4.x, nothing works.

Is there any standalone 3.4 patch available for USB OTG I can port to vanilla
4.x ?
I look into 3.4 git repository, but I can’t find specific set of commits
providing those features.

Regards,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://café-vie-privée.fr/