Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016 23:03:23 UTC+1 schrieb Aeris:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I’m currently building a project on top of an Olimex LIME A20 board.
> On sunxi kernel 3.4, ethernet over USB OTG is working, but on vanilla kernel
> 4.x, nothing works.

I have yet to try on a Lime but on my MICRO USB otg is working just fine, I
just had to upgrade to 4.4, which includes the necessary bits. In contrast to
3.4, I am using libcomposite instead of g_ether with a script to configure the
device based on this:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ev3dev/ev3-systemd/ev3dev-jessie/scripts/ev3-usb.sh