On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 11:11:27PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 01:55:03PM -0700, markdamerell via linux-sunxi wrote:
>
> > 2. Installing on SD card. This howto assumes that you have
> > connected the card to Linux on another machine. But I cannot
> > see anything to show how you are to make this connection.
>
> This is how our manual build howto started. Go read up.

Seems i was too impatient on this one.

How about this:
a) you slot your SD card into your host machine.
b) your kernel notices the sd card and assigns it a set of device nodes.
   If it doesn't you might not have not properly slotted it in, try a)
   again.
c) your system might actually mount existing filesystems for you, in
case it probably is wise to unmount them first.

This is standard linux usage and not for our howtos. Please use google
creatively.

Luc Verhaegen.