On 30 June 2016 at 22:30, Ondřej Jirman <m...@xff.cz> wrote:
> On 30.6.2016 20:21, Michal Suchanek wrote:
>> On 30 June 2016 at 20:06, Michal Suchanek <hramr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> This WorksForMe(TM).
>>
>> There is still small problem left. When I boot with the USB cable
>> connected I have to disconnect and reconnect the cable to get the
>> gadget working.
>>

> Good to know, I'll test this case. It will probably be something around
> the iddet handling during phy0 initialization, which leads to the
> connected cable being treated as OTG, which would turn the usb port into
> host mode. You can verify that by looking into sysfs where there's an
> attribute that tells the current mode (peripheral / host). I don't
> rember where exactly it could be found.

This is interesting. The USB gadget works (from the start without reconnecting)
with one PC + hub and fails with other PC + hub. Both pretty much 100%

Ironically the broken hub provides sound voltage above 5.1V and the working
one should give about 4.75V given its 0.2V drop from the board power level.

Thanks

Michal