On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 03:54:49 -0700 (PDT) Milos Ladni
<milosladicor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, arbitrary scaler is working now..:)
> Thank you a lot Manuel!

And thanks you too, for reporting that it works.

> By the way, divide-scaler is not working properly yet, maybe i do not
> need it anymore but It would be nice if i can contribute to the
> development of VE.

Is likely to be a wrong value written in a register, and talking about
this do check if MACC_ISP_OUTPIC_STRIDE has the stride of the *output*
matching the divisor used.
http://linux-sunxi.org/VE_Register_guide#MACC_ISP_PIC_STRIDE

> These days i will try to merge tvin and hw jpeg encoder in simple
> application and i will push it on github. Maybe one day someone needs
> it..
>
> > This looks familiar, but i can't remember what.
> > Are you flushing the cache for the buffers?
>
> Yes, i am flushing the buffers.
> I am think that hardware has some bugs or there are missing
> documentation how to do that.

If the above hit does not make it work, only by seeing the source code
is that i can try to spot the error.
Anything more is only guessing.

--
Manuel Braga