On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 8:04:06 AM UTC+1, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Naoki FUKAUMI <nao...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > ah, sorry, my reply was about u-boot patch, not fex file...
> >
> > then, that fex is came from Japanese version. I can wait English
> > version to compare difference.
> >
> > or should I use name of Japanese version?
>
> I guess the English name is more recognizable outside of Japan.
> Maybe you could add _japanese_version or something to the file name?

Would the following not be better?:
nintendo_classic_mini_nes_famicom.fex
And split into following if needed?:
nintendo_classic_mini_nes.fex
nintendo_classic_mini_famicom.fex

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NES_Classic_Edition
Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System in Europe and Australia
Nintendo Classic Mini: Family Computer in Japan