On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 01:32:13AM -0700, Mike Valk wrote:

> Op dinsdag 10 april 2018 10:23:41 UTC+2 schreef Luc Verhaegen:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux-sunxi/s0_rAFP8xx4
> https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2018-April/thread.html#324966
>
> I'm not a recipient of either mailing lists. I just use the google
> groups/ml archives to keep informed. So full headers will be little
> difficult to get for me. But I hope the above example might help. There are
> more.
>
> I guess it happened since Maxime switched to the bootlin.com domain.

This seems like something maxime specific. Mylene seems to manage to
post to the sunxi ml just fine. Quentin schulz is also in the members
list and allowed to post. Same for paulk's bootlin account.

There are no pending messages, there is no maxime.rip...@bootlin.com in
the banned posters (which is where initial post == spam goes).

You will have to go ask maxime.

Luc Verhaegen.