On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:59:06AM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:37:10AM +0200, mike.v...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > This seems like something maxime specific. Mylene seems to manage to
> > > post to the sunxi ml just fine. Quentin schulz is also in the members
> > > list and allowed to post. Same for paulk's bootlin account.
> > >
> > > There are no pending messages, there is no maxime.rip...@bootlin.com in
> > > the banned posters (which is where initial post == spam goes).
> > >
> > > You will have to go ask maxime.
> >
> > Your messages do not show up on the list. Can you have a look why?
>
> I haven't been able to unregister my old (@free-electrons.com) mail
> address, and I'm still receiving those mails. And I don't want to
> receive all of them in double either.

Maxime: to be clear: you have not used your bootlin address to email
linux-sunxi@ either, so the ml admins did not miss this, or drop this
on the floor. Right?

In any case, Mike, i just provided Maxime with the email address he
registered with, so he can try to fix his account details. I am not able
to alter the email address on this account directly, the only other
option i have would be to remove this account.

Luc Verhaegen.