Hi Samuel

I am using Banana bi bsp for android which in turn using lichee kernel 3.10
where i am not able bring up device from deep sleep state
by pressing power button, i can see the power button irq is configured for
GIC parent. Could you please let me know how to make this
irq en-route to r_intc so that system can resume on power button press.

Please find for some more details below.

cat /proc/interrupts | grep axp
 64:         15          0          0          0       GIC  axp

axp-mfd.c -> where irq registered for device

#ifdef CONFIG_SUNXI_ARISC
        ret = request_irq(dev->irq_number, axp_mfd_irq_cb,
                IRQF_SHARED|IRQF_DISABLED|IRQF_NO_SUSPEND, "axp", dev);
        if (ret) {
                printk(KERN_ERR "failed to request irq %d\n",
                                dev->irq_number);
                goto out_free_dev;
        }
#endif

dt entry: PFA

your help will be really appreciable, the patches you shared may not
applicable for lichee kernel.