Hi Samuel

Thanks for your detail insights, its really helpful for further debug. here
is my observation on my target. Could you please check is it helpfull for
triage.

ARISC firmware loaded successfully in kernel , pfb for logs in both kernel
and u-boot.

uboot:

[     1.144]set arisc reset to de-assert state
[      1.248][ARISC] :arisc initialize
[      1.275][ARISC] :arisc para ok
[SCP] :sunxi-arisc driver begin startup 2
[SCP] :arisc version: [v0.2.17.1]
[SCP] :sunxi-arisc driver v1.10 is starting
[      1.288][ARISC] :sunxi-arisc driver startup succeeded

kernel:

bpi-m64-lcd5:/sys/devices/soc.0/arisc.2 # dmesg | grep
arisc
[    0.342420] [ARISC] :sunxi-arisc driver v1.10
[    0.360645] [ARISC] :sunxi-arisc driver v1.10 startup succeeded

but i can see that in kernel none ldo on during stand by.

bpi-m64-lcd5:/sys/devices/soc.0/arisc.2 # cat
sst_power_real_info
power info:
  enable 0x0
  regs 0x0
  power consume 0mw
these power on during standby:
  axp:(null)
these power off during standby:

axp:dc5ldo,dcdc1,dcdc2,dcdc3,dcdc4,dcdc5,aldo1,aldo2,eldo1,eldo2,eldo3,dldo1,dldo2,dldo3,dldo4,dc1sw,aldo3,io0ldo,io1ldo

Could you please suggest any way to fix this issue??

I dont find any dram refresh parameters in dtsi file.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Regards
Pune