Hi Samuel,

tried setting OPP voltages in 50mV increments. That doesn't seem to work.
Shouldn't /sys/class/regulator/regulator.9/microvolts show the actual
microvolts supplied to the CPU? When setting the lowest value to 1.15V I
never see a value lower than 1.2V in the above. Either I am looking to the
wrong part or the regulator is rounding the value I would say. Any comments?

regards
Torsten