On 2001.04.21 21:24:58 +0200 Miles Lane wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> You still need to make your driver hotpluggable
> and you still need to generate a patch to the
> kernel tree that will integrate the build and
> install process with the standard kernel tree.
> Shall I try to help you do this?  I would love
> to see the driver go into the development kernel
> tree soon.

I modified the device tables a while back to work with hotplugging.
If the module is installed in the /lib/modules/ etc etc dirs it should
work.
I have also included a patch with the last few versions to add it to the
kernel tree, if this is used hotplugging should work automagicly.
If this doesn't work please tell me.

Jeroen