On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 12:58:45PM -0700, David Brownell wrote:
> > What's the difference between queuing URBs with the USB_QUEUE_BULK flag or
> > with the next pointer?
>
> I think QUEUE_BULK is the only way to queue bulk URBs,
> and the "next" pointer is only for scheduling rings of ISO urbs.

The next pointer only works for ISO transfers?  Bummer...

If this worked for all URB types, then I think it would solve my needs
completely.  I imagine that I could construct something like this using
some metadata and submitting URBs from the completion handler, but that
would be a bummer.

Are there any plans to make the next pointer work for all URB types?  That
is, a pointer such that, once an URB is completed, the URB pointed to by
the next pointer will get auto-submitted, hopefully on a "very fast" basis?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You suck Stef.
                                        -- Greg
User Friendly, 11/29/97

PGP signature