I just added David Brownell's USB 2.0 patch to my 2.4 BitKeeper tree,
and realized that the patch from my tree to a clean 2.4.18-rc2 tree is
pretty big.  So I figured it's time to release a big patch :)

It's available at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/usb/linux-2.4.18-rc2-gregkh-1.patch.gz
(well, it will be, once kernel.org starts mirroring stuff again, you
might have to wait a while for it to show up)

and contains the following patches:
- USB 2.0 support                               (David Brownell)
- auerswald driver                              (Wolfgang Muees)
- auerswald driver bugfixes                     (Oliver Neukum)
- hpusbscsi driver updates                      (Oliver Neukum)
- correct time delay on device init             (Martin Diehl)
- hub driver bugfixes                           (Martin Diehl)
- uhci driver updates                           (Johannes Erdfelt)
- vicam driver memory leak fix                  (Oliver Neukum)
- kaweth driver bugfixes                        (Oliver Neukum)
- ibmcam driver updates                         (Dmitri)
- skeleton driver bugfix                        (Holger Waechtler)
- pegasus driver devices added                  (Petko Manolov)
- ftdi_sio driver devices added                 (Dmitri)
- visor driver Clie S-360 support added         (me)
- stv680 driver bugfixes                        (Kevin Sisson)
- usb core warning message changed to debug     (David Brownell)

If anyone has any problems with this patch, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h