On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:22, Greg KH wrote:
> I just added David Brownell's USB 2.0 patch to my 2.4 BitKeeper tree,
> and realized that the patch from my tree to a clean 2.4.18-rc2 tree is
> pretty big.  So I figured it's time to release a big patch :)
<snip>
> and contains the following patches:
> - USB 2.0 support                             (David Brownell)
<snip>
> - correct time delay on device init           (Martin Diehl)

I think that at least these two parts are working well. I just tried
2.4.18-rc2 with the gregkh-1 patch (on a dual Celeron 433 box).

Previously, the EZUSB-FX2 devel board (generously provided by Cypress -
thanks!) wouldn't enumerate (maybe one time in 100). It now enumerates every
time, coming up in high speed mode on the NEC EHCI card (provided by Orange
Micro - thanks!).

I haven't tried any more testing, but should have a good chance tomorrow. I
can only suggest that at least this stuff gets pushed to Marcelo now we have
2.4.19-pre :)

Dave - any progress on a build environment and/or test apps?

Brad