On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 02:41:55PM +0100, "David Müller (ELSOFT AG)" wrote:

> usb_stor_allocate_irq(2) ss->current_urb: 43543d36 ss->irq_urb: 2f736269

Looks to me like ASCII ("CT=6" and  "/sbi", maybe /sbin?).

> Obviously the values in ss->cuurent_urb and ss->irq_urb (and possibly
> others) are not the same after the call to usb_submit_urb(), and as far
>   as i understand the code, this should not be the case. So i'm quite
> sure that this is the reason for the kernel oops later.

Yep, not nice and not wanted...

> Any idea what could causing this or similar experiences?

Hm, maybe some endianess problems (but AFAIK, usb-uhci has been tested on
PPC), but that wouldn't explain why exactly this area gets corrupted. Do
USB-hubs/keyboard/mice work in your system?
--
         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.in.tum.de/~acher/