Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2003 22:00 schrieb Pete Zaitcev:
> > From: Oliver Neukum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:44:10 +0100
> >
> > +#define __wait_event_timeout(wq, condition, ret)                   \
> > +           if (condition)                                          \
> > +                   break;                                          \
>
> I find it deeply disturbing to see this sort of trick.
> For one thing, it constrains you to a macro implementation.
> Why don't you take it to linux-kernel?

I don't understand this remark. Could you elaborate?
What's wrong about adding the fourth macro of this kind to the
macros already present there? I asked on linux-kernel and nobody
so far has answered.
As these are the new macros in 2.5 exactly for such purposes
shouldn't such macros be used?
What exactly is the problem you see here?

        Regards
                Oliver