Hello,

  I have an issue with the two current USB updates --
they stop my keyboard LEDs from working properly.  I
run a box with only a USB keyboard and mouse attached.
 With 2.5.70-mm1 everything works fine, then with
2.5.70-mm3 (after then main BK branch had picked up
some USB updates) the LEDs on my USB keyboard no
longer work in any terminals or in X, if I boot back
into 2.5.70-mm1 everything is fine again, and the
keyboard also still works fine in Windows XP Pro.  So
last night when I saw another batch of updates I hoped
maybe my problem would be gone, I built a kernel using
the patch in
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.5/testing/cset
as of about 23:50 (GMT-5 Central Daylight Time US)
which had the USB updates in place -- it was a no go,
my keyboard LEDs are still hosed.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Jordan