Hello,

I am trying to port the auerswald driver from 2.4 to 2.6. In 2.4, I have
used my own serialisation of control urbs. In 2.6, the documentation
says that all urbs are serialized in the core /hcd.

However, I have problems: from an INT IN completion handler, I submit
control urbs with usb_submit_urb. From user space, there are calls to
usb_control_msg. If the INT IN completion handler is comming while the
user space process is inside usb_control_msg, usb_control_msg will
return with -EPIPE.

This is with Kernel 2.6.4 (the one shipped wth Suse 9.1).

Is this known behaviour? Where to go from here?

best regards
Wolfgang Mües