On Wednesday 04 May 2005 10:49 am, Benavides, Tony wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using a mainstone pxa processor with a linux 2.6.9 kernel.

I thought "mainstone" was the devel board, not the processor;
and that the CPU on that board would be a pxa 27x ("bulverde").

So far as I know, there's no usable pxa27x_udc driver yet...

But once you have one, you should be able to hook up to Windows
without any kind of special "inf" file.  USB mass storage is
one of the (too-few) USB device classes that Windows supports
"out of the box" without needing either add-in drivers or even
custom configuration of built-in drivers.

- Dave